Monday, May 26, 2008

Just Keep Smiling

Yeah. This is what I feel like ... just keep smiling.

We had six cats in our home yesterday and today. Two were mine. One was D2's. One was Son and DIL's. The other two were being catsat by D2 until their owner could pick them up.

Ach! Such fighting and growling and hissing and meowing! I was glad to go to church for a change!


Son and DIL went through the belongings he left with us. Nostalgia! Pictures, books, trophies, awards, his blankie. They took what they could and the rest Hubby and I will take to DIL's parents' home.

My home is a mess. We're moving in less than a month.

My usual high-maintenance folks are vying for last attentions. Tomorrow, I'm packing up my church office because the new Pastor-in-Charge is moving in next week.

I'm feeling a little sad - a very little sad. I wish things could have turned out differently. But, if wishes were horses, then beggars would ride.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey welcome back.

I know how you feel.

Take care with all the packing and stuff.
Great picture and post. I could not imagine that many cats who belong to different people in one household.