Thursday, May 29, 2008

Home Decor

In our new parsonage, we will have three bedrooms - the master bedroom belonging to Hubby and I and two guestrooms.


The one guestroom is downstairs. It's already painted blue. I've decided to use a painting done for me by one of my present parishoners (He's colorblind but the painting is of mountains and pine trees). I've got a lot of Boyd Bears, so it's going to be the "Woodsy Room." More masculine.


The other room is upstairs, done in black and white holstein cows. I still have the four poster canopy bed of my childhood (with matching dressers). It's white and in need of some touch-up work (You'd be too if you were almost 50 years old!). I was thinking country feminine:

Like this:



And this:

I could so easily make a pink quilt and canopy with a John Deere theme! What do you think?


No comments: