Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Lull in the Action

I promised myself that THIS TIME I would give myself some breathing room. Somehow, I find myself with more things to do than hours in a day. The last three weeks have been an almost nonstop marathon. It can't be helped - this is stuff that pastors have major responsibility for.

But, this weekend I am off to the Chautauqua Institute for a weekend of DeColores-ing. Hubby is preaching at the other UMC in town (9:00 AM service), so he's filling the pulpit at CATC.

I am looking forward to some spiritual renewal. Hubby did Koininia a year ago. My parents were very involved in the Cursillo movement during my teen years. I can sing the Rooster Song with the best of them (Is it pee-oh pee or pee-oh pie?) and I've helped make palanca. Now it's my turn.

See y'all on Monday!

No comments: